Tuesday, August 21, 2007

a trusting stranger

The world is still a friendly place! I went to A Good Locksmith today to have a duplicate of our mailbox key made (yes, it did take us two months), and when I pulled out my credit card to pay, the gentleman told me that they only accept cash. Well, I NEVER carry cash on me, so I was about to tell him that I would have to come back, when he says to just take the keys that he had already made, and when I have time, to come back with the $4 I owe. Ha! I was so surprised, but what a blessing this man is. And, for those of you wondering, I made a special trip to get cash and dropped it by the store on my way back to work. I was afraid I would just forget! What a nice bright spot in my day.

1 comment:

lacey said...

Sara - so sorry it's been a while but know I love getting updates from your blog. I hope you continue to do well. All is going well here. I can't believe it's September --I'm not ready for the school year. Ek!!