Sunday, June 22, 2008

what does it mean to be tagged?

Well, in any case. I was tagged. So here goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Graduating from high school. Yikes! At this time, I was actually already graduated and in Bolivia with my friend visiting her family and working in an orphanage. Fun!

What are 5 snacks I enjoy?
Chips & salsa
Apples & peanut butter
Sun dried tomato wheat thins
Yogurt & granola
Ice cream (it's a snack!!)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Tour Europe for a couple months
Buy a beautiful new Craftsman style home on acreage
Buy a cabin on the coast to use for vacations with family or friends
Help my parents make sure they can enjoy their retirement years
Counsel, mentor and disciple high school and young adult women

7 jobs I have had:
Nanny
Office Assistant
High School Youth Leader
Short-term Missions Coordinator
Admissions Applications Coordinator
Undergraduate Admissions Representative
Admin for the Doctor of Ministry program (aka Assistant Director :) )

7 places I have lived:
Idaho City, ID
Bellevue, WA
Issaquah, WA
Seattle, WA
Renton, WA
Vancouver, WA
Only 6 and almost all in Washington - how boring!

5 favorite hobbies or wanna-be-hobbies:
Hiking
Kickboxing/Pilates
Reading
Theology
Singing

If you read this, it's your turn!

No comments: