Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the best husband!

On a lighter note, this week I have a doctoral class going on at work (I support the doctoral program). During these classes, one of my many responsibilities is to make sure the students have yummy food throughout their class to get them through their long days - they meet all day for 4 days straight. Last night I stopped by campus to clean the room up and get it ready for class today. David was with me, so he came in and helped me put things away and prepare for the morning snacks - so helpful! But I didn't even realize how helpful until I got to work this morning, and went to go restock some of the baskets of goodies that I will put out this afternoon. He had already done it! He'd even made sure that there were 2 of every flavor or variety. Sweet guy! I am so thankful... :)

No comments: